How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 77099
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I phone police in september on my son and said he pushed me

This answer was rated:

I phone police in september on my son and said he pushed me which I fell to the floor my son has been supporting me these 2 weeks I just want to move on can I with draw my statement I did say at the time I dont want to press charges can I still with draw my statement before my son goes to the police station next thursday plz help
Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: It's not me inphoned the police on my son he haven't been charge yet they want him to go to police station it will be asalt if they charge him I want to withdraw the statment
Assistant: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: At pendines holiday park westwales
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if I can withdraw my statment

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I withdraw my statement I put against my son with the police

Have you done this before?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you