12826847

I phone police in september on my son and said he pushed me

I phone police in september on my son and said he pushed me which I fell to the floor my son has been supporting me these 2 weeks I just want to move on can I with draw my statement I did say at the time I dont want to press charges can I still with draw my statement before my son goes to the police station next thursday plz help
Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: It's not me inphoned the police on my son he haven't been charge yet they want him to go to police station it will be asalt if they charge him I want to withdraw the statment
Assistant: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: At pendines holiday park westwales
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if I can withdraw my statment

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I withdraw my statement I put against my son with the police

Have you done this before?