Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a question about completing on a house, uk, ready to

hello yes I have a question about completing on a house
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ready to complete
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

HI, how can I help? Al

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
we are due to complete on a property and because our house sale did not go through we will be borrowing £100k in a personal loan to pay the deposit, they loan is going to be repaid a couple weeks laters when out house sales has gone through. I will time this perfectly ie draw down on the personal loans a couple of days before completion and send to solicitor, if funds are then send from the bank and we complete and post completion the bank see the extra credit we have taken what action realistically could they take

Hi thank you for your message, I can advise you on this, your solicitor might wish to see that you have the deposit money before completion and may question where this has come from for anti-money laundering purposes. If your mortgage has already been approve, then the bank is unlikely to do further checks at the time of completion in relation to your financial viability. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
hi thanks for the reply, yes the mortgage is all approved but I just wanted to see if there would be any post completion repercussion which could happen?
Hi thank you for your message, no once completion happens the house is yours and will remain so provided you maintain the repayments. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney