Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Morning, I live in UK nearly 10 years, from June 2020 I am

Morning, I live in UK nearly 10 years, from June 2020 I am supposed to receive Lithuania state pension. They advice that I need to apply in UK as I live and work here. Question - where in UK to apply in March?

Hi thank you for your message, you would need to apply through the Lithuanian embassy. You should contact them in advance and make inquiries. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks, they proposed to contact the UK pension authority not saying which one, but I will try the Embassy

Glad I could help, take care.