How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1802
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Morning, I live in UK nearly 10 years, from June 2020 I am

This answer was rated:

Morning, I live in UK nearly 10 years, from June 2020 I am supposed to receive Lithuania state pension. They advice that I need to apply in UK as I live and work here. Question - where in UK to apply in March?

Hi thank you for your message, you would need to apply through the Lithuanian embassy. You should contact them in advance and make inquiries. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks, they proposed to contact the UK pension authority not saying which one, but I will try the Embassy

Glad I could help, take care.