ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I just need some legal advice if you can help Assistant:

Hi. I just need some legal advice if you can help
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have been working in a company for 2.5 years. And have been treated unfairly, when it came to my chances of progression.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have complained to my managers, and showed them facts, of how I have been mistreated
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The story is longer, but I will try to stay on point.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
First interview :Last year in June, I had my first interview for a promotion, for branding coordinator. Someone else took the job, but I wasn't very upset about it. After I had several meetings with the people in the company (prod manager, prod director, and other) about my future. The person who got the job, was team leader on our shift, so in one of them meetings, I have told them that I will be the best option to fulfil the role left from him. The answer was " we can't give you the job like this, we have to advertise the position, so everyone gets a fair chance". I was happy with the answer. Later one, somebody else got the team leader job without any advertising.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Second interview for promotion : in December I had an interview for the role of warehouse assistant. Some else got the job again. And again, I wasn't that upset.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had meetings again with the people in charge about my future.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On this period, the company promoted someone straight from the agency (again without advertising the role)

Good day your, question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Was the person or any other person interviewed for the role?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
for the 2 interviews that I had, everything was alright. No legal issues.

I will be calling in 5 mins via whaats app or facetime audio. Will this be ok?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wel I don't have what up
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But you can call o the number that I have provided

Kindly give me a minute to arrange a call