How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1385
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

Helo Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: East London
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I just rented a property but couldn't move in because thr property is not kept to the agreement
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet send messages for the agent they tried to fix some but not satisfied
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: Barking
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that we couldn't move to the property because its not in order.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still waiting


I will review your question and return to you today.

Please note this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Anthony Chendo and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you


I have to call back but I can't get through but as discussed this is a case where the unfair trading practices arises. Therefore as discussed you are entitled to a number of remedies such as unwinding the contract. If you wish to go down this road you will need to communicate this to the estate agents

The link below gives you further information about the unfair trading practices

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok i will let the agent now.thank you

If a resolution does occur between you and the estate agent you can file a complaint with the property redress scheme.

I will send you a link for the property redress scheme shortly

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you

Your welcome