ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Is there another way to change a custody hearing without

Is there another way to change a custody hearing without going through the appeals process, I have new evidence which needs to be submitted
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Family Court Division
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. I am afraid not. The court will allow the original order unless it is appealed. Thats how the law works in these cases.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
okay is it rare to have your daughter taken from you and relocated abroad with her father to live, I'm a good mother
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
what is the chance of success in the appeals court to get verdict overturned

Yes it is rare, but court deal with each case as it is presented.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can I go back and state that i will make the recommendations they suggest when they made order to stay that I had achieved them as part of my appeal as well, it feels like I've lost my beautiful daughter forever, I so depressed

You would have to set this out in the appeal documentation - the fact is that the court having heard the evidence have come to a determination and this will take affect unless the decision was wrong - hence the need to appeal. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
just seems so harsh, my ex partner legal team falsified a report based around my mental health that is not true, I don't have this disorder they are saying I have, but the system have taken it and run with it, I have a truthful account of the state of my mental health written by a consultant Psychiatrist which states I don't have this disorder, and I can't do anything about it though it feels

The system can be absolutely crap at times. I would very much see a barrister as soon as possible and see whether you have sufficient grounds for an appeal. You do really need to act quickly. I hope this helps and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
how much time do I have
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
to appeal

18 days after the order.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
really I thought it was 21

It is 21 days. IN my head I always for some reason think its 18 days. But yes, definitely 21 days.

I have attached the appeal notes to assist you - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/688451/n161d-eng.pdf

Please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thank you