chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

He is staying with me as she is moving to rented

He is staying with me as she is moving to rented accommodation and can’t have a dog there. We agreed I would have him for six months and maybe adopt him. But I have now, after having had him here for a month, found that he was not looked after well, worse than I firstly thought.

Whom is the dog registered to?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
To a friend

What exactly would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
As I said in my first question, do I have a right. I like to keep him. He’s not mine.

In short, no you do not. A Dog is a Chattel and belongs to whom it is registered.

I am sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.