How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13336
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

He is staying with me as she is moving to rented

This answer was rated:

He is staying with me as she is moving to rented accommodation and can’t have a dog there. We agreed I would have him for six months and maybe adopt him. But I have now, after having had him here for a month, found that he was not looked after well, worse than I firstly thought.


Whom is the dog registered to?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
To a friend


What exactly would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
As I said in my first question, do I have a right. I like to keep him. He’s not mine.


In short, no you do not. A Dog is a Chattel and belongs to whom it is registered.

I am sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

chatham-chamber and other Law Specialists are ready to help you