Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

How can i check if Ina Sutter is a legal certified lawer in

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: How can i check if Ina Sutter is a legal certified lawer in London, UK?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Chile, and I got frauded by a company who she is supposed to have expierence in winning legal claims
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just locally here in Chile with my bank, a Police Constance to activate my insurance for the bank, and cards
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I am intrested, my email is***@******.***, I can provide all detailes and proofs

Hello are you just looking to find out if someone is a qualified solicitor? If that is the case I can you give me the company details and I can have a look for you. Kind regards

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No, I sent in a previous message, over new questions, I want legal assistance here to see how I could proceed to get some of my investment back
I will send in all the information if needed, I have backup copies and screenshots and bank transfers for everything here.
There are a lot of people in Spanish speaking countries, who find themselves in this same situation, for different ammounts
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Attaching my previous mail: I was hustled by a company operating in Southamerica, Spanish speaking countries, and I have been contacte from some Juridical studies from London, who claim have been working and won many law cases about these same matter, same company.

It is in interest to verify the legality of these Juridicalstudies, more exactly the contact persons name who is supposed to work for them.

Or to find a confident Legal study who could take my case, because we are talking here about a fraud over 50.000 USD.

Thank, sadly these laws are not UK based and therefore out with my area, therefore, I. will opt out and allow another expert to pick this up. Best of luck.

Hi thank you for your message, there is no solicitor by the name Ina Sutter qualified in England and Wales. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney