chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Assistant: How can I help? i buy a car from February this

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** buy a car from February this year and i have a little accident which is not my fault
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now i am in Reading
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I give the car to the Service which my Insurance company it's seei to give the car
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And it's call me Friday morning regarding the car it's was fixed from another accident and the last owner don't seei nothing and even the delarship the same it's not seei to me nothing regarding the incident

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your query. Did you pay for the vehicle outright or did you use finance to purchase?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi it's was with finance ...But i pay all the amount about 3 weeks ago

Hi Victor