Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have significant evidence and transcripts that as been

I have significant evidence and transcripts that as been addicted in a First Tier Tribunal which identifies that 2 inspectors / managers from a regulatory body committed perjury while giving evidence under oath. How do I pursue this
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Devon Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Ther are other areas of complaint , this as been submitted to the PHSO . However, clearly informed they can not look at anything that may consist of a criminal matter against the regulator
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No , this is an enquiry how to take this forward. However another element that the PHSO can not investigate is tamper with evidence which was also adduced to the FTT

Thank you for your query. Your next course of action would be an appeal to the Upper Tier tribunal. Once you have exhausted this avenue, you may have to consider Judicial Review.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have been advised that the next action is to submit to the police.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is from our solicitor who is dealing with PHSO
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Are you able to comment on the response , or is the £5 just on reply

Kindly explain further. Is this in relation to a criminal matter?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The PHSO who are investigating multiple issues related to the conduct of the regulatory inspectors have said could be a criminal matter so will not look at this element of the complex issues involved.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
3 officers in particular lied under oath, we then submitted considerable evidence , including their own emails which clearly identified that their lie was with intent to distort previous complaints against them.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Again will there be a response ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
There are transcripts of all evidence

As this is a criminl matter' I will opt out

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When can I expect a response ? Thank you

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What I asked first time - how do a proceed with this issue to the police / cps - as advised. PHSO will not investigate as a criminal issue , but they will proceed with other significant issues

Did the Tribunal make a finding?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes - it ruled in Ofsted favour . However the judgement stated it had not read all the evidence, that is clear as judgment contradicts submitted evidence. Judge made very clear his power was limited and could not comment on regulators conduct.Not challenging Judgment . PHSO endorsement by MP etc . Complaint will be in 2 sections - PHSO investigation and police / criminal

I mean about the untruths.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
??? No ..... the judgement makes quite interesting reading. It doesn’t take into account much of the submitted evidence as explained by the judge
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Judgement was over 6 months ago and we are not challenging. The full judgement analysis will be undertaken at a later date.

Ok. Only the tribunal can refer the matter to the police. If you want a finding you need to appeal and request they make a finding.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please to clarify are you saying the judge as to refer ?? This contradicts previous advice
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Of note - was also told could bring private prosecution or just submit evidence to the police

Ok. You should appeal, then go for judicial review.

Only that tribunal can make a finding. You can’t just go to the police and say they lied in statements..

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Even if the judge as written not read / taken into account all evidence, can only judge on regulation not Ofsted conduct ..... should I write to the judge and ask? Pointing him to all the significant evidence he already received ?!

No, you need to appeal. You can’t write to the judge. The decision has been made. You can only appeal.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No sorry , I’m confused - your advice contradicts what I’ve been given by other legal. I’m not appealing the judgement, if the judge as not even commented on the issues how can I appeal against an issue that as not been considered by the FTT ??
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Will also need to check that any Appeal is within Timescale as We have been following PHSO system which is lengthy and slow !!

Ok. If you disagree and there were no findings re the false statements on that tribunal can make a decision.

Otherwise anyone could take any statement to any court for saying it was false.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Lots of supplementary evidence including Ofsted own incriminating emails / correspondence adduced by our barrister ( which he submitted later after regulators untruthful evidence, clearly tactical) .....all a mess - Barrister advised we go to Media if needed as we are blocked at every turn as consequence for regulator huge ! But we would like to follow system as advised bt PHSO

Yes, but it would be an APPEAL.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok Thank you for your advice - I’ll consider your response and revert it back to our legal who contradict your advice Regarding Appeal route or give this section Of our complaint to the police or media. Our experience of transparency and accountability within the system is not positive. Again thank you

Ok, if you already have a Solicitor I am not sure why you want advice here.

Can I assist with anything else today?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have used the legal representation for last two years, judgement criticism of some of legal advice ( I had also raised same concerns but followed legal advice eg Barrister is the expert - not me !! ) I wanted a second opinion regarding going to police as as said you have contradicted previous advice - so issues to consider before forward decision is made. Truth should be paramount not only by the regulator but also in court. Consideration now needs to be given as to why the judge as not dealt with this matter of perjury under oath in his court given the evidence submitted.

Sure. Can I help with anything else tonight?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No thankyou - you have clearly given me more to consider !! I’ve clearly been mistaken that truth is the main factor in justice - Again, Thankyou - enjoy your evening

All the best. If I could invite you to rate me 5 stars before you go today by clicking the button at the top of the screen, so the site credits me for the time spent. I am only paid when you rate. if you need further help please click reply. Thanks in advance.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor