UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Assistant: How can I help? It's has come to light that a

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: It's has come to light that a family member has given some one who is not allowed to see my child up to date photos of my child with out my consent can I prosecute
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No not yet
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Yes, I do I live in ceredigion
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this person also keeps sending correspondence at Christmas, birthday & Easter after telling us years ago to stay away & not to contact them which is what we have done respected their wishes

Unfortunately, you cannot prosecute, only the Crown Prosecution Service may do so.

You may speak to the Police and see what they say. If the photos of the children were not obscene, the Police may decide not to take any action.

In future, you should infirm this person not to share the photos with other people or you may stop sending the person any photos.

May I help further?