How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6639
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Assistant: How can I help? It's has come to light that a

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: It's has come to light that a family member has given some one who is not allowed to see my child up to date photos of my child with out my consent can I prosecute
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No not yet
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Yes, I do I live in ceredigion
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this person also keeps sending correspondence at Christmas, birthday & Easter after telling us years ago to stay away & not to contact them which is what we have done respected their wishes



Unfortunately, you cannot prosecute, only the Crown Prosecution Service may do so.


You may speak to the Police and see what they say. If the photos of the children were not obscene, the Police may decide not to take any action.


In future, you should infirm this person not to share the photos with other people or you may stop sending the person any photos.


May I help further?

UKSolicitorJA and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you