chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If my barrister took more than 15 weeks can I make a

If my barrister took more than 15 weeks can I make a complaint and raise it with legal ombudsman as it means my court case is delayed by 13 weeks and I will loose my compensation for 13 weeks

You will first need to complain to the Bar Standards Board. If you do not get a satisfactory response to your complaint, you will have to then escalate it to the legal ombudsman.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

many thanks

I would suggest that you file the complaint yourself.

I hope this answers your question. if so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thankyou sir I have rated your answer thanks