chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If I ask a barrister to write my particular Of claim how

if I ask a barrister to write my particular Of claim how long should they takethe barrister took 15 weeks to complete a two page particular of claim is that normal

Thank you for your query. Would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No that’s fine I’ve sent an email to ceo thanks for your prompt response I have rated you 5 star and added you to my favorites

Good luck!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I got a response from the ceo who said he cannot respond to me without involving the solicitors. Should I involve my solicitor?

Yes you should