Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Ho I've just got home and my wife has taken my children

Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have told the police because she shouldn't be driving
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really

Hi thank you for your message, so to clarify, you came home this morning and your wife has just left with the kids without a note or any indication this might happen? You returned home from where this morning?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No this happened on Wednesday. But she want me to take some of my belongings and leave . So she returns back with the children. But when I go back to my home to get more things in the future i dont want any trouble. So can i be accompanied by the police incase she starts again

Hi thank you for your message, yes you should contact your local police station and inform them you wish to be accompanied to prevent any possible breach of the peace or disturbance to the neighbours just to collect your belongings. You will need to arrange a time with your wife to arrange collecting your things. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Glad I could help, I hope things work out for you.