chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I read the Bar practice code and legal ombudsman apparently

Sir I read the Bar practice code and legal ombudsman apparently I have to first make complaint to the firm directly.What should I put in my complaint letter. And what outcome should I expect?

You need to set out the nature of your complaint and what you expect as a remedy. You will then have to let the firm provide a response. If it is not satisfactory, you then need to escalate the complaint to the bar standards board and legal ombudsman.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.