How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14900
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I read the Bar practice code and legal ombudsman apparently

This answer was rated:

Sir I read the Bar practice code and legal ombudsman apparently I have to first make complaint to the firm directly.What should I put in my complaint letter. And what outcome should I expect?


You need to set out the nature of your complaint and what you expect as a remedy. You will then have to let the firm provide a response. If it is not satisfactory, you then need to escalate the complaint to the bar standards board and legal ombudsman.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you