ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My friend is currently going through a divorce but the soon

My friend is currently going through a divorce but the soon to be ex wife is making really defamatory comments which are unfounded on social media site FB. He just wants it to stop Assistant: What steps has your friend taken? Has he filed any papers in family court? Customer: Yes he is at the stage of awaiting the nisi which is going ahead on 26 November Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your friend live in? Customer: Yes the divorce is going through Newport Divorce court Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: This is latest statement made 2 hours ago on FB:So true I am so relieved I told him to go As I required to heal from his major abuse It was so beautiful when he love bombed me in the initial stages and gave me all that I always desired from a man As soon as they realise u are there’s Then all starts to change Major lessons I gave my all to him In the end I received bread crumbs emotional physical mental torture One holiday that I had to pay for And this required for myself to unable to pay my bills All because I wanted him happy Behind the scenes he was cheating with other women In addition giving me sexual transmitted diseases I am so relieved I am clean now And I have no abuse anymore Off this individual I wd of let myself be destroyed just to help him Narcissist ppl u can’t help For all those who are in a relationship with these ppl plz run for your own sanity Life goes on And so much happier without them Healing took place for me besides what is reality of that situation I am so relieved I ended this abuse I have healed and now able to go back to work My group therapy for domestic abuse women continues and pending EMDR Soon I will find Adele again Almost there I just hope his current supply doesn’t get what I did And his previous relationship to me At least I can function Poor Sheena ******  He screwed up big time

Is she doing anything else to harass him?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
She was emailing and texting but he has blocked her, just regular posts on FB.I am the person she is referring to who’s children are now in danger and has started putting things up (crying emojis) on my posts as he has blocked her.This is causing real concern as people I work with can see it and she knows people I work with.None of the accusations regarding safety of children is in anyway been true
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I do not know her nor ever met her. I have known this man over 30 years

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. He has a couple of options - either to contact the police and invite them to serve a harassment notice or PIN notice on her ; the other option would be for him to apply to the court for a non molestation order which is a formal court order which would prevent all of this behaviour. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 star

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Are the accusations in the postings enough for a molestation order?

yes they are.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Pleasure