How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35989
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

If i apply for a non molestation to be discharged against my

This answer was rated:

If i apply for a non molestation to be discharged against my partner , the children are going down to child in need Thursday . Would this affect anything with social services if I applied for it to be discharged ?

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You should really speak to the local authority before taking this action - if he has changed then they may wish to carry out a risk assessment of him - this should ensure that they take no legal action or escalate from a CIN. Happy to discuss and please rate5 strs

ivorylounge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you