How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14906
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Miss, here, In uk, I hold Irish citizenship, I have a baby

This answer was rated:

Hi Miss, I am Priya here
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I hold Irish citizenship
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a baby with a failed asylum seeker in uk I have applied for babies irish citizenship 6 months ago. i might recive it any time from now


Thank you for your query. What exactly is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My boy friend is in trouble. i just want to know wether he can be deported or not.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please annswer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi there


What Nationality is he?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
he is failed asylum seeker in uk. i currently live in uk as well. but i hold irish citizenship. i have 10 months old baby girl with him. i have applied for irish citizenship for the baby 6 months ago. i might recive baby's irish citizenship any time from now. so just want to know wether he could be deported or not at this time
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the matter is the home office have got a clue where he is living at the moment.


If he has a child, he need to make an application for an EEA family permit as soon as possible.

He should be granted this based on the nationality of the child.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know what you mean sir. but this can be done only after we recive the baby's citizenship. but we haven't got it till now. so if anybody come to arrest him to deport him. what should he do?


He could get a DNA test done. That will help.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If they give permission he is ready to go for DNA test with the baby, as we haven't recived the baby's citizenship till now.


INC Law and 7 other Law Specialists are ready to help you