chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Miss, here, In uk, I hold Irish citizenship, I have a baby

Hi Miss, I am Priya here
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I hold Irish citizenship
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a baby with a failed asylum seeker in uk I have applied for babies irish citizenship 6 months ago. i might recive it any time from now

Thank you for your query. What exactly is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My boy friend is in trouble. i just want to know wether he can be deported or not.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please annswer
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hi there

What Nationality is he?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
he is failed asylum seeker in uk. i currently live in uk as well. but i hold irish citizenship. i have 10 months old baby girl with him. i have applied for irish citizenship for the baby 6 months ago. i might recive baby's irish citizenship any time from now. so just want to know wether he could be deported or not at this time
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
the matter is the home office have got a clue where he is living at the moment.

If he has a child, he need to make an application for an EEA family permit as soon as possible.

He should be granted this based on the nationality of the child.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I know what you mean sir. but this can be done only after we recive the baby's citizenship. but we haven't got it till now. so if anybody come to arrest him to deport him. what should he do?

He could get a DNA test done. That will help.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
If they give permission he is ready to go for DNA test with the baby, as we haven't recived the baby's citizenship till now.

hi