Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I want to go to citizens advice to talk about issues with

Customer Question

I want to go to citizens advice to talk about issues with mould and damp,and I didn't receive the renew contract from Romans and I mention I have a baby of 9 months old
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Wokingham
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was to Romans many times and explain what is the problem , they said will talk with landlord ,but nothing sorted ,and also we sent emails wit complain about mold and we attached photos wit lot of mold an hour staff and again didn't do nothing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They didn't bother to answer us
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, if you have mould and damp in your property and your landlord is not taking action you can refer the matter to trading standards they can inspect the property and force the landlord to carry out repairs where needed. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
And also past 5 months and Romans agency didn't sent us a copy from renewed contact ,and we tell them about and again thei sed us they will do but still nothing received

Hi thank you for your message, that you will need to continue to follow up with the agency I am afraid. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.