SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Is this service free, so i do have to pay for advice here,

Customer Question

is this service free
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: so i do have to pay for advice here
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: am in stevenage but its about friend i cant help he dr lives in london sign contract work in syria badley hurt wants come home tell me he cant get to bank sort pass port money i cant help him as ive not got 2hundread pounds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none i trying find out advice help for dr friend
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no cause cant pay to speak lawyer cant aford it just findding out for friend dr
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
dr as friend sign contract in sycia been injured bad now want to come back uk i cant help him as dont have money to do that as i dont work hes from america living in london stuck in contract says does not know anyone who can help no bank thier need sort money with pass port to get back told me hes divorced cause he caught wife in bed with his best mate as asked what about his friend s one friend is that one that cheatted on him
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience, Your friend is american and he lives in london and is currently stuck in Syria? It is not very clear what is happening with your friend.

What visa does he have for the UK?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i dont know
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
all tell me i be straight not known for long long just made friend through chat site just getting to know him
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sent me pictures of him pluse injury
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
am of to bed now as got be up early try chat more here ive also asked speak on cam with friend as want make sure it is him as i was not sure was scam been scammed few years ago

Well, it sounds like a scam. You have to be very careful if you have not met with them before. You should tell them to go to the American Embassy if they are american and injured, they will assist them. You should really not send money to a person you do not know because you will end up being told all sorts of sad stories and spend throusands that you will never recover.

I hope this is helpful and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best