Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

He has a form to respond by, and a form for the ombudsman to

Customer Question

Hello Jim
He has a form to respond by, and a form for the ombudsman to report the matter. I wait until this is finalised before responding to the solicitors letter they have now sent me?
Sorry for being a pain.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.