How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1746
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Child support Assistant: Where is this? It matters because

Customer Question

Child support
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: LONDON
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: premier league footballer
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

What exactly do you require assistance with?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey, I’m looking into getting legal advice of child support
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Yes but can you give me a bit more information as to what exactly you want to know so that my response can be more direct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok, my ex partner makes 45k a week. He is a professional footballer. I’m planing into taking him into mediation for child support. Do you believe I have a successful claim?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also there is a firm willing into represent as they really want my case, however the contract they provided isn’t so straight. I’m scared into signing it
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

I apologise for my delay in getting back to you, it was inadvertent.

i am unable to say with such scant information whether your case has merit. I would have to know the basis on which you seek maintenance etc.

You state that you have a firm of Solicitors willing to assist you, perhaps it is best for you to go in and ask for them to explain clauses that you are unsure about. You may want to get alternative opinions to see which firm you prefer.

All the best