12826847

I have bought a commercial building set up as a wildlife

Customer Question

i have bought a commercial building set up as a wildlife hospital which i have been running i am part of the way through applying for charity status as i was going to set it up as the main animal hospital to function as a charity and on the same site also run as a social enterprise as we can support groups on site to learn new skills and act as a "care farm". ihave been asked to complete a lease for the charity paperwork do i need to conform to business rates?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sorry... Norfolk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i think we are in a muddle. we took over the building and carried on the wildlife rescue work as a non profit venture with volunteers and it fully functions but now trying to be the property owner and leese part of the property to a charity is confusing me!
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, I think it is sorted now so can you close the question now. Thanks.