12826847

Assistant: How can I help? 2 weeks ago I was given notice of

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: 2 weeks ago I was given notice of eviction. The eviction date is 5th December. I have got several issues with my health and I have a letter from my doctor outline these. I have an N244 form (Application. I have been living in the property since 2002. It is a 3 bed house. I have 3 children, 2 of which are now young adults, my youngest daughter is 15, none are living with me at the present I was with their dad for 28 years and we all suffered from his abuse towards us in the form of physical, emotional, psychological. Three years ago I finally cut all ties with him, by this time my two eldest had left home they live together and have very good jobs. They have psychological scars and have been suicidal . but they are very together and successful considering the terrible circumstances they endured. I thought it would be all okay but I found myself in what I can only describe as post traumatic stress. My youngest daughter went to live with her brother and sister. I have been very unwell. I have always kept everything together until then. I haven't been able to work and have built up arrears due to the bedroom tax. I have also had a long term addiction which I have begun treatment for. I do not have family or friends to help me with a roof over my head. So I would be so grateful for your help and support. Thank you
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No. I would like some help with the N244 form to get, if possible some extra time to secure myself a room to rent privately.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Southend on Sea
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 16 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 16 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?