How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7096
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

We are about to launch our app, but we

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: We are about to launch our app
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: but we found UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: are we breaching copyright, thats what i want to know and do we need to change our name?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 7 months ago.


Yes, I would advise you to change your name as your proposed name is ***** ***** to the other one and you may face an action for passing off.

May I help further?