12826847

My partner and I have won a financial court case, thanks to

Customer Question

My partner and I have won a financial court case, thanks to the Ombudsman. We have been waiting to be “paid out”for about fifteen months. They’ve done a great job but they are too busy, it seems, to meet up with us at the bank of our choice to pay in what we’ve been awarded. Don’t know how to remedy the situation. Your advice would be appreciated. Kind regards, ***** *****. (email):***@******.***
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I’m in Liverpool but my partner is in Slough. The Natwest in Slough high street is where she was given the the ombudsman’s contact number.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My partner has been in touch countless times, only to be told that we’ll receive it in this particular time or that particular time. Up to now that time has yet to transpire.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that my partner does all the dealings with the Ombudsman but I’m a little more adept at communicating by phone.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

who did you win against?

what are they meant to be paying you?

who are 'too busy?

why do you need to meet at a bank?