How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4641
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I have been battling for year with my utility company, and I

Customer Question

I have been battling for year with my utility company, and I think I need to get legal advice
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northampton
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I only made complain to the utility company
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 5 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, the next step would be to complain to the energy ombudsman to look at the matter:
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.