12826847

I had a dispute with my Insurance, I disagreed with their

Customer Question

I had a dispute with my Insurance, I disagreed with their payment of my car and that I want my car back
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: No
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They told me that I should go ahead and inform Insurance Ombudsman that I cannot take the current value of my car. That's why I am talking to you.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want them (Insurance) to return my car I cannot take £300 for my car and I was told they dismantle the after I have warned them not to do that
Expert:  F E Smith replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

I need all the background information about this claim please