How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a dispute with my Insurance, I disagreed with their

Customer Question

I had a dispute with my Insurance, I disagreed with their payment of my car and that I want my car back
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: No
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They told me that I should go ahead and inform Insurance Ombudsman that I cannot take the current value of my car. That's why I am talking to you.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want them (Insurance) to return my car I cannot take £300 for my car and I was told they dismantle the after I have warned them not to do that
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

I need all the background information about this claim please