SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I am very sorry my mum rang u regarding myself Griffiths

Customer Question

I am very sorry my mum rang u regarding myself donna Griffiths address 13 heo Green wick littlehampton bn177jb indeed help urgently I have permanent disability live live in disabled unit, my husband stormed out of flat as he usually does 22 to 3 days gone but this time and last he is very violent towards me and he refuses to take his name off the tenancy and the council officer said he has every right to return to flat I am absolutely terrified of him I am to to deal with him. The council said I need a solicitor giving a good reason to take him of tenancy but she is not listening to my.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No his been gone 3 wks now sorry I'm scared what do I need to do pls
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm expecting him anytime to try and break entry back into the flat he manipulates people
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Do you think he will be returning to the property? Has he threatened to do so?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
He is at my daughters I think she will throw him out now she was trying to help him to get a place but he as to take his name of tenancy but his good at lying and council rang me not listening to at all ended phone call I'm terrified.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No no no pls can cel will see solicitor tomorrow local pls refund 44 pound cannot afford it sorry
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Pls cancel this all pls and refund any money back to me will let bank know ok
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 16 days ago.

You requested the call - if you don't receive one you can claim the cost back from customer services.

I can respond to your query in writing as indicated in my first response.

Let me know if you want me to give you advice online.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No not now pls refund 43.68 and 5 pound also will inform bank to cancel these 2 punts ok
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 16 days ago.

I have nothing to do with the finances of the site.

Please contact customer services.

All the best.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
What's customer service number pls