12826847

I have today received a notice of intended Prosecution for a

Customer Question

I have today received a notice of intended Prosecution for a speeding offence on 11th Nov. The notice is dated 21st and was sent 1st class; is it a valid notice. I have no problems with Royal Mail. I have dated and timed receipt as 12.47 28/11/19.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: The offence was at Barton-le-Clay Beds and I live in Stevenage Herts and notice posted in Stevenage
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: don't think so but I've yet to complete form and return to Camera and Tickets Office in Stevenage
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you I believe that's all
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what was your speed over limit please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I was 6mph over 30mph limit
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Ok, are you the registered keeper?