How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5438
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I need some advice on how I can

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need some advice on how I can make a complaint against my bank
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have made a conplaint with the bank after they made a desicion to hold me reaponsible for some frudelent withdrawals on my account.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I appeled but they did not eeapond to me
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 months ago.
Hi thank you for your messsge, the next step is to complain to the financial ombudsman service (fos) you can complain here:
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.