How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5930
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I got3 succession of a council property and the housing

Customer Question

I got3 succession of a council property and the housing office was trying to force me out also forget to give me vital document and 3 month later she want me to sign a doc what she backdated the later and want me to sign in that that date which in correct
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lambeth
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: She want me to sign a document what I should of got 3 months go 17 sept but want me to sign to date but she want me to sign the doc but is that not illegal
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She wanted to force me out I got legal help and all of a sudden she come up with my secured tenacy what I'm entitled to the housing act of 1985
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, you should not backdate a legal document. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.