SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

As you mentioned earlier that I don’t need to switch till my

Hi, as you mentioned earlier that I don’t need to switch till my current visa lapses in 2020, after that when I applied for limited leave to remain as dependent of my wife then I will get visa for 30 months or the date which date my wife limited leave to remain visa finished in may 2022. So in mybiometric card they give me 30 months time or till the time when my wife ( main applicant) visa end in may 2022.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. When you renew you will get maximum to match end of your wife's visa.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok. Thanks
So home office sat my clock from August 2012 and my wife limited leave to remain ended in May 2022. And in August 2022 I can able to apply for ILR. What I have to do in gap between May 2022 to August 2022, do I need to apply for another limited leave to remain for just 1 or 2 months??

Hi, unfortunately yes, otherwise you also run the risk of having a gap in your 10 year residence.