12826847

I have lent money to a person who has not repaid it as

Customer Question

I have lent money to a person who has not repaid it as agreed what are my options
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How much did you loan and how long ago was this? Also, when exactly should they have paid you back?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2.5k over six months with no agreed date for return he used to be a partner on a personal level we have dice broken up

Thank you. I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can, which will be at some point today. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Many thanks for your patience. Can I just check when the money was given to that person?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Over a period of time as he was broke

I mean when exactly did that happen, I need to know the approximate start and end of the period when you sent that money please

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: I need to know the approximate start and end of the period when you sent that money please