12826847

My boyfriend got arrested yesterday and he hasn’t called

Customer Question

Hi! My boyfriend got arrested yesterday and he hasn’t called anyone yet. Do we have to wait for him to tell us where he is or can we get a legal representative that can find him ? Thank you
Assistant: Where is your boyfriend? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: He got arrested in London
Assistant: What steps has your boyfriend taken so far?
Customer: Nothing we haven’t heard from him yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for the moment thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

You can make third party referral to a firm of solicitors but if he refuses to have them then that is a dead end. Also a solicitor will need to know where he is and cannot find out independently of you. If you don't know where he was taken then I'm afraid it is a matter of waiting for him to call. The OIC might tell you which police station he is at. can I clarify anything for you? Jo