12826847

There was a fire accident in my HMO property. The fire

Customer Question

There was a fire accident in my HMO property. The fire caused by one of our tenant. The Tenant has been arrested and in custody but the Fire safety officer inspected and issued the notice to attend the interview., The reason for the interview is failed to follow the regulations of fire safety.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Derby
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I got letter from thefire safety officer and advised to carry out the fire alarm work and will be approved by the fire officer once the work completed. I am waiting for the insurance assers visit but no one living at the moment.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will need the legal advise on this
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 13 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?