12826847

I re-homed my Sproker dog to a couple from Lewes. they left

Customer Question

I re-homed my Sproker dog to a couple from Lewes. they left my house with my dog without showing me any pictures of where he would be going, they didnt leave me an address either. I ran out the house to catch them up but they'd already left with my dog Fred. I've phoned them and pleaded to bring him back to me and that I would return their money. They refused to return him to me. Is their a cooling off period. He left me on 23rd November last week. I just want him back. What can I do? Please help. Jennifer Maynard (Crawley Sx) Mobile*********** Thank you
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No I havn't spoken to a lawyer. I live in Crawley Sussex England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I phoned couple of days later. I spoke to the woman and asked, pleaded with her to bring him back, she said she would speak to her husband, he phoned me back later in the evening, I pleaded with him also to just return my dog and they could have their money back but he refused. I'm so upset, I just want my dog back. Is there a cooling off period. What can I do. Please help. Jennifer Maynard. mobile***********JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think I covered details, thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

why did you need to rehome him?

and how did these people come forward?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Are you aware that a call costs more>?