12826847

I am on Pension Credit and am allowed to earn 10 pounds per

Customer Question

I am on Pension Credit and am allowed to earn 10 pounds per week without loosing the Pension Credit. I was thinking of of starting a small
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I am on Pension Credit and am allowed to earn 10 pounds per week without loosing the Pension Credit. I was thinking because nobody would offer employment for that amount each week, of starting a small part time business and then drawing 10 pounds off every week. No doubt there would be more money generated that would be used to operate the business. What do I need to know to keep myself within the Law?
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am not doing anything at the moment and was thinking of cleaning contracts and have no union affiliation.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This action is because we are trying to service a house mortgage and since we no longer have help with the interest we need some extra income and the 520 pounds per year would be a help for us.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please Cancel