Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Bought a pair of hearing aids from amplifon sept 2018 and

Customer Question

bought a pair of hearing aids from amplifon sept 2018 and had nothing but trouble with them i have been back 6/7 times in a 12 month period so i have returned them and cancelled my credit agreement they sent them back to me again after doing more repairs but they are still not right so i sent them back again they as i would put it are not fit for pupose how do i stand in this situation
JA: Where is this? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: in manchester and i sent them back about 4 weeks ago but the whole thing has been going on over a 12 month period
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none but they want to return the hearing aids back to me but my national health ones are better
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: only about the legal issue
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I will review your question and will return to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Your rights lie within the consumers rights act 2015.

Given the apparent defect it appears the hearing aids sold to you was not fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.

In view of this you are entitled to a number of remedies within the act.

Do you understand what i have stated, if yes i will proceed to the next step.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
i have all ready returned these but they say that these are my property and want to send them back to me they have also offered me a new pair but i do not want to go through all the problems again as while those have been away i was due for another NHS hearing test and when i had the test they said that my old hearing aids where due to be replaced and the new one are far better than the one i bought from amplifon
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
sorry but i can not afford that at the moment
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 7 days ago.

Ok thanks for the information.

In view of the information provided is your objective to return the faulty hearing aids?