Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

My ex partner keeps making false allegations against me, she

Customer Question

My ex partner keeps making false allegations against me, she got me arrested twice and i was released with no further action, last time she claimed i breached non molestation order which could end up me in jail for years then there was no further action. how to stop her? what options do i have? i live in th UK
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what have the police told you about this?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i was released with no further action. Last arrest was just a week ago, she claimed i breached non molestation order just because we happened to be on the same bus going to work in the morning, she took photos and selfie of me being on bus with her. First arrest she attacked me and caused head injuries but called the police first and got me arrested. She is not leaving me alone trying to ruin my career as i work for banks
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
she is planning evil stuff against me and i am sure she will claim again i breached the non mol order somehow
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I would strongly recommend that you keep any evidence such as emails, text messages, write down time and date of incidents if this continues and bring it to the police for them to investigate the matter further. As a last resort you will need to instruct a solicitor to take the matter back to court where a judge will evaluate the circumstances and make a decision accordingly. If she is lying to the police and the courts she can face serious consequences such as prison. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.