SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Says you send one copy to the court.. please can you

https://www.gov.uk/evicting-te… says you send one copy to the court.. please can you confirm. In the agreement, there is only one named tenant though
30/11/2019 12:38Should I be making 3 copies of each of the forms and all evidence, sign each of the copy of from N5B, or sign in one and make 2 copies of the signed forms. and send it to court

Hi thank you for your message. I had logged off for the day as I am in work in a few hours. I realise you want to act urgently so responding now. This is a general rule of civil procedure. You file sufficient copies for the court to serve on the other party. you sign one and you make 2 copies.