How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3888
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Says you send one copy to the court.. please can you

This answer was rated:… says you send one copy to the court.. please can you confirm. In the agreement, there is only one named tenant though
30/11/2019 12:38Should I be making 3 copies of each of the forms and all evidence, sign each of the copy of from N5B, or sign in one and make 2 copies of the signed forms. and send it to court

Hi thank you for your message. I had logged off for the day as I am in work in a few hours. I realise you want to act urgently so responding now. This is a general rule of civil procedure. You file sufficient copies for the court to serve on the other party. you sign one and you make 2 copies.

SolicitorRM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you