12826847

I have a criminal record but want to or to even be a back up

Customer Question

I have a criminal record but want to foster or to even be a back up carer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Yaxley Peterborough I come under baby's cambs and hunts council
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have had a CRB done to see if I'm eligible to become a back up foster carer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a criminal record I have been active untill 2006 but I thought there was a not guilty verdict on this crime
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I really must know if there is a spent period I need to follow to become s foster carer and this is some I've been teaching out to now that my younger studio life is over and has no intrest for me I feel my life has a very wide known living of a look for I can communicate with young children and I've, and I can come into contact with I think they will listen to me better as I've been there and done it I really want to start as a back up for my friends Natalia Christie and Sean Anderson ieven went as far as to having my DBs done
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I teally have to know the limitations of time for each and every crime and the outcome of the vourtcse
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Sorry for the delay. What is on your criminal record?