Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

She has now gone into the bank and had it frozen she needs

Customer Question

She has now gone into the bank and had it frozen she needs to sign the form so that I can take her name of and she will not she went into the bank and had our account stopped due to personal matter nothing to do with the funds the bank will not help . They said she need to sign a form to take her name of and I have to sign it . Basically it’s need both signatures . How can I get this sorted .
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am I. UK
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I went into bank spoke to the manager she gave me a form and said we cannot help you need her to sign this form then we will give you your funds and take her name of the account they said she has the same letter and said she would post it to me a week ago I have not had it .
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes is there any way I can get my monney out it’s my wages that go in and my rent and child benefit /
Expert:  Stuart J replied 10 days ago.

I have been asked to look at this for you. I apologise if I am delayed getting back to you over the weekend because I am only online and off-line sporadically at weekends. Nonetheless, I am online at some time every day.

There appears to be more to this. May I have all the background detail please?