marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

Arrested for assaulting a person on a night out. Assistant:

Arrested for assaulting a person on a night out.
Assistant: Do they have any upcoming court dates on the assault charges?
Customer: No I have currently been released under investigation to see if the victim has a broken nose or not
Assistant: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: Outside a club in Cardiff
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that is my first every offence and I am terribly worried about the situation and the effect it’s having on myself and my family

As you have no previous convictions you should not have to much to worry about.

I caution is possible but if charged at worst, it not a fine, you will receive a community service / probation order.

The aim will be to prevent any further offending and nip any issue in the bud.

Marcus

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me if a broken nose is the outcome can you tell me what type of assault it will likely be classes as

If there is no broken nose it will be common assault whilst a broken nose is actual bodily harm.

ABH would be considered slightly more serious.

On the basis it was a spur of the moment reaction with no aggravating features i.e. being planned or racist etc then as I day even if ABH at worst it would a community based sentence if charged and a guilty pleas.

Marcus.

Hello, I would be most grateful if you could kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Marcus.