SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I purchased a product over 6months ago, but the minute i saw

Customer Question

I purchased a product over 6months ago, but the minute i saw what the amount was, i tried to retract my payment, and was told the items was already being prepared to be shipped to me, i could not understand how this could happen so quick, and told them customer service team the same thing.
I was then told once i get the package i can return it for a full refund.
When the item did arrive i was not home so Royal mail kept the parcel, and returned to company, as i would not take it.And now all i get from the company's customer service dept is that once they have matched up my returned parcel to some number i will be refunded.
I have sent numerous emails and keep getting the same answer.
I believe they do not want to return my £200 back to me.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.
Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. How did you pay? Debit or credit card and when was the purchase? Is the seller in the UK
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi i paid by visa debit i will check my emails for the other information, bear with me
No problem, I will be notified as soon as you send your further message
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Company Ketoulra diet. Purchased in May 2019
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can not afford the call fee. So can we just continue by email.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have not had a response, has my time ended?

Hi i had gone offline. I am back on now

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Does this mean you have not seen the any of my issue iv sent to you?

With visa debit you should have advised your bank within 28 days and they would have done a charge back to you. I am not aware if Ketoula Diet is based in the UK. They should by now have refunded your money. If you check their corresponce and if they are UK registered you can make your claim in the county court money claims centre. Can you check your emails and I will advise you further on what you would need to do if they are a uk registered company