How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask marcusmalin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2499
Type Your Law Question Here...
marcusmalin is online now

My child’s father is impersonating my identity as mother to

This answer was rated:

My child’s father is impersonating my identity as mother to my child and not corrected professionals or his school , is this allowed is there any steps I can take about this can o raise this in my court case for fighting for my son to live with me ? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My child’s fathers girlfriend it should say sorry **

Hello, my name is Marcus.

If you have ongoing proceedings as it seems is the case then yes you can raise this issue.

Any order can record this issue as a recital to ensure it does happen again.

Thank you.


marcusmalin and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you