marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

Need some advice my granddaughter was groomed into shoo

Customer Question

Need some advice my granddaughter was groomed into shoo lifting and smoking drugs the gangs sent threats to her and her mum has to take her to school and bak she was picked up in town there saying she did fraud on stolen card and stole some goods from 3 shops with this gang also resisted arrest she said due to not admitting fraud but they forced arrest tooh her to sells now have 6 charges on her the gang ran off and asked her to give 3 cards bak to man they stole from si she was caught with 3 reward cards what charges will she get
Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the charges?
Customer: 5 the December she returns to police station with duty solicitor who has not got bak to me since she came out it's strange
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: Last Friday
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Had threats from gang there calling her agrassshe gave 2 names
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Do you have any specific questions that I can help you with.

Marcus.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Marcus yes what is her case looking like she gave ,2 names of those who were there but have been receiving threats saying she's a grass also the gang have used the persona credit card they have been stopped by the person who owns them and there m
Name handed over to police but she is scared to go to school daily
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Marcus did pay £5 I don't need to pay more now do I I m not sure
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yes can I talk to him so he can explain
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I am sorry for the delay in responding.

Do we any evidence of the threats to your granddaughter such as text messages or was it all verbal.

Marcus

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 8 days ago.

Do you need any further assistance?

Marcus.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Verbal

Is there anything to collobrabte what your granddaughter states and went through.

The prosecution are not likely to believe her and argue that she is just making it up to get out of the situation.

Just a thought but could CVTV be obtained of when the transactions were made. It could show her being nervous and demonstrate that she was under duress at the time.

Marcus

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 7 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Marcus.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They have CCTV a d her cousin and friend were there when the gang took her from bus station also she has friends jacket shes asking bak for when they were all at incident

Have you seen the CCTV to see your granddaughters behaviour to demonstrate that she was under duress?

Marcus.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Police have been given 2 names of girls who were at incident and they are looking at CCTV to see when the group stole man's wallet in shop pick pocket and asked her to take cards back to him some if them she felt sorry for him and told them to give them back they asked her to take his sainsbury club cards back and silly girl went to give them bak and he took picture of her throwing them in bin when police stormed in to get gang they all ran off and left her with all the blame sadly she has had threats and the coat of her friend I have her jacket she sent message that she wants it back but I've kept it for evidence because she told my granddaughter to ware it and she will ware hers
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi the 3 bags the gang forced her to take will she be charged police have got them and when they said shes under arrest for fraud she never went in the shop with gang who used card never realised what they were doing stood outside what can she be charged for also police said there arresting her for fraud but she said she ne er used the card it was the gang also they have been threatening her sent threats on snap chat calling her a grass
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I dont know psid €5 for registration and got told I have 7 days free even though I can yelled it cannot afford €500 my daughter would need legal aid
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert can call me if free after 12 to talk and explain if she was supported how much it would cost

I can assist you with the matter. You will need to contact customer services as regard payment issues.

There must a distinction as to whether your granddaughter was part of the gang even if a little unwilling or totally innocent and put under duress by a gang she was not involved in to commit the crimes.

Has the duty solicitor got back to you yet?

Marcus.