How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3889
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I migrated from India on may 2019 at present working in NHS.

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I migrated from India on may 2019 at present working in NHS .
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: i worked in KUWAIT from 2008-2018 , my settlement (pension) process is going on in kuwait . I have given a power of attorney to my brother who is still living in kuwait
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: now they are asking for a new power of attorney mentioning all the formalities and the departments includede in it. I called KUWAIT EMBASSY they informed me that it has to be done through a solicitor
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And it has to go through foreign and commonwealth office .Once it is completed then it can be sent to KUWAIT EMBASSY for legalization

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Although we are solicitors and other types of lawyers the service on JA does not provide for representation. So you would really need to go to a local solicitor, preferably a solicitor who is also a notary public to notarise the power of attorney. You can go on the lawsociety website where there is a search facility for solicitors and you can filter to get a solicitor close to your address. I hope this helps you and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience.

SolicitorRM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you