SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I migrated from India on may 2019 at present working in NHS.

HI
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I migrated from India on may 2019 at present working in NHS .
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: i worked in KUWAIT from 2008-2018 , my settlement (pension) process is going on in kuwait . I have given a power of attorney to my brother who is still living in kuwait
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: now they are asking for a new power of attorney mentioning all the formalities and the departments includede in it. I called KUWAIT EMBASSY they informed me that it has to be done through a solicitor
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: And it has to go through foreign and commonwealth office .Once it is completed then it can be sent to KUWAIT EMBASSY for legalization

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Although we are solicitors and other types of lawyers the service on JA does not provide for representation. So you would really need to go to a local solicitor, preferably a solicitor who is also a notary public to notarise the power of attorney. You can go on the lawsociety website where there is a search facility for solicitors and you can filter to get a solicitor close to your address. I hope this helps you and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience.