Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Jamie, I have send in two parts.

Hello Jamie, I have send in two parts.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What do you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello Jamie, just wanted a professional opinion on whether the claimant has a case based on the claim statement and my defense statement. I have relevant photo evidence to support my statement with quotes for re-tiling.

Im not a tiler so can't give a 100% answer. It may be you need to get evidence of others to confirm.

But if what you are saying in your defence is true, then I think you have a valid defence.

But you will also need evidence from others to show you are right.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your opinion. We have indeed had other Tilers who have given quotes but do not wish to get involved. Verbally they all agree that the workmanship is not of professional standard - far from it but will not commit to a written statement. I appreciate your candor. Thank you.

Ok. You need some evidence to assist you. That would certainly help

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes thank you Jamie.

Can I assist with anything else tonight?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thank you.

Pleasure