SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Its regarding immigration, in london, well i have applied

its regarding immigration
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in london
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: well i have applied for naturalisation application and yesterday i received e-mail saying that i was not physically present in the united kingdom the date 5 years ago when i made application means i made application on 7april 2019 and i was on holidays on 07april 2014 for 3 days now they want me to re declare the application i am confusing how i declare and where to put date
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience, I am reviewing the question now for you

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok

What visa did you have that made you eligible to get your ILR and when did you get that visa

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i had refugee settelement visa and on that basis i made naturalisation application
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i just wanna confirm what date should i re declare

The start date of your selected period should be a time when you were physically present in the UK. so if they have only asked you to redeclare start date then you want to choose a date that is before the holiday period you have mentioned. If they said to redeclare the period you want them to consider you can start a date after the holiday period to now when you are resubmitting. You just need to make sure the holiday time is not the start of your 5 yesr period.

I hope this is useful and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok Many Thanks for your Help.

You are welcome, I am glad I could help. If it is not too much trouble may you kindly rate my assistance by clicking on the row of stars at the top before you log off as this is the only feedback the JA system can pick up.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hi my apology i forgot to ask where should i mention the date because i made online application and date has been written on application

How did the home office notify you of the issue? If it’s by email it would normally tell you of where to send additional information. Can you attach their communication to you pointing out the issue with your dates and I can have a look. You can not amend online once submitted so there would be an address to send to but they have a myriad of addresses and they would normally tell you which one to use